Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring Surprise

It's slowly starting to look like spring around here. The weather is warming up and I am starting to get my garden ready for planting. I am hoping that we have seen the last of the frost, but I'm sure winter still has a few tricks up her sleeve. 

In the meantime, I am looking forward to spring break. My family goes to the beach every year and I can't wait for warm, sunny weather and beautiful seashells... not to mention delicious food. In the meantime, I have been cooking up a little something to wear when we get there. 


The color on the ball came out weird... there's no blue in it. 
Don't you love that cheerful hot pink? I think it's going to be a lot of fun to knit and I will post more details when things have progressed further.

No comments:

Post a Comment